I think I remember what my husband looks like, you know from pictures and crap.
I stole some time thanks to Harry Potter to join in my first 2 twitter parties hosted by SupahMom they were quite fun! She is a hoot check out her blog. I am also currently doing reviews for both ToothSoap, and Wen by Chaz Dean. I want to give them both a couple weeks and I will have the results posted on my review blog.
I have been passing the time
I had to finish off the chess game with LD after the hommie left. I rewarded myself for the first time in months with a night of reading my kindle after Little Dude went to bed last night. It was wonderful 2.5 hours of unadulterated quiet bliss. I plan on doing it again soon, maybe tonight. This is what summer is supposed to be like, not having to cram in study time for a class over the summer. A class by the way 5/9 tests in and I have a B in it!!! But first we have Men in Black which we watched together, and then I took to the kitchen to clean the floors, watch NCIS, all the while having my MP3 player on. Little Dude was watching the new show on Toon Network
Yesterday, we discovered there was a gigantic spider living in the kitchen. I told the weatherman. Needless to say on his to-do list, hunting it down and killing it was not high. Soo shortly after he left to go in early to work again, the lil bastard showed his beady eyes again. Close to the ceiling. So I had to take matters into my own hands. Standing on a bar stool, that turned
(actual creepy crawlie)
Ugly SOB isn't it? Well now, it's a dead SOB too!
I think I am going to retire to my the sanctuary of my Kindle, Little Dude is asleep, and sure enough, the weatherman is still working. Little Dude has day camp in the morning and all week this week, to get the "cast" ready for the show on Friday evening, Lord knows they would be sad without their little billboard to not promote the program. Funny thing is, he loves every flipping minute of it. Put a camera on him, snap a photo, or put him on stage, he'll make it his home. I guess some things are genetic. Plus this week, we have 2 baseball games, tae kwon do, Sully the Havanese is going in for a haircut, get to the gym at least 3 times, I have to find time to study, call and reserve times for swimming lessons if there is still times available, AND find out when LD and his hommie can go see Toy Story 3.
(All pics via Google images less personal ones)
Don't judge, I know over 1/2 of you are going to go see it too, "for the kids sake" of course...
I may withhold Ticks Me Off Tuesday, I have to see how Sully's hair turns out, if you get my drift. Of course I am sure something will just piss me off to no end before Tuesday too, or I will remember something. Lol Don't judge, I know over 1/2 of you are going to go see it too, "for the kids sake" of course...












5 witty replies:
Posting that your BlogFrog widget is working :)
Fun blog! Love the honesty in your writing! A lot of fun to read!
Hey you...WOW alot going on....Yeah, we have spiders all over the house. Its driving my cats nuts. They are our bug detectors. Kinda nice.
Can you video tape Logan's show??
Sorry the Weatherman has been working so much.
And thanks for the reminder of Logan's birthday. What is the theme this year for his party??
That Unnatural History show sounds like fun.
Way to go in school. As soon as I can afford it - I am enrolling...
What are Twitter Parties - You know how far behind on technology and fun stuff I am on the web...Fill me in girl.
Miss hearing from you. I know your busy. When you get a chance call my cell.
Sending out the DVD games for Logan well - PS2 ASAP...Hope they work and I hope her likes them. They are brand new...
Peace and love,
Carrie
I mean he likes them!! HA HA
Yep that peppermint smell does linger doesn't it!
I've been wanting to try the Wen stuff forevvvver. My hair is kind of crazy, though. Ugh. UGH.
Today I freaked out because I thought there was a spider in the bathtub while I was taking a shower. It turned out to just be a piece of string. Your spider was a stubborn bastard, huh?
CHESS? I can barely handle checkers!
Post a Comment