Now with every action there must be a equal reaction right? Ri-ght, with normal people. I need to take a flippin bottle of anti-anxiety pills and crush them up into that crap he calls food. I am truly about at wits end. He is mentally checked out. He has a horrid case of the Should-have/what-ifs. Isn't there a law somewhere in some marriage doctoring somewhere that says when they start doing this crap you can beat them with a Stephens extended cut-a-way or something?
The slap in my face came when the docs a couple months back pegged my asthma attacks on anxiety. THe weatherman said it may be a good idea to go on it again and see how it works. Esss-suce me? Why? Because I had Post pardom depression. My family, not one of them gave enough shit about me after little dude was born to even look. I was in a new place with no friends to notice. It took 18 months after giving birth for me to finally start to cry out of frusteration in the Docs office. Here, take a happy pill, so I don't have to deal with your tears. Thanks for that stigma in my records Dr. Asshat! So now when ever I have any issues it's "you could be depressed." Umm, no. I deal with a busy accelerated 5 year old, and husband who makes split second decisions at work but can't once he gets home, but I am not to the medicate me point. Don't get me wrong, if you need something to take the edge off and not go postal, by all means, but I'm not to this point. I would love form time to time to ring the weatherman's neck, sometimes Little Dude, and don't get me started on Mr. I crap into the wind, dog. But all and all I am sane. Oh and what they were calling anxiety attacks was an allergic reaction to my hypoallergenic earrings. Nice job quacks!
There was no news on the job this week. Either way an email usually goes out for or not for a job. He could still get it, they could respect hi for his honesty, I know I do. Even at the expense of moving out of hillbilly hell. He walked the walk, and it was hard. But isn't it always the first time? I know it will be a long weekend of hand feeding his ego and assuring him he did the right thing. BTW, he was NOT like this when I met him. OCD's were mild, there was not self doubt. I know this I am not going to make myself nuts trying to figure out why he is this way now. I have a feeling, an inkeling, it has everything to do with his mother. Pray for, light a candle, or burn some road kill for my sanity if you are so inclined. I plan on shielding LD as best I can and pointing out this is not normal, assuring weatherman blah blah blah and maybe even brushing He-who-poops-into-the-wind.
Thanks if you made it this far without slitting your wrists with paper. Till later.








2 witty replies:
Hillbilly Hell!? WTH?;D
Geez! We seem to have a lot in common! :)
Hope he hears about the job soon! My husband has a horrible time with this as well!! The time between job interviews and when he hears whether yay or nay is the suckiest time in the world!!!
Post a Comment