Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Please read it'll take one click TIME SENSITIVE

I entered Mom Dots giveaway here. I never in a million years thought that my comment would become a finalist for the grand prize.  It's 15 different comments, stories and the likes we are entry #2.  Can you all take a second and vote so we can at least get a good showing?  For the little dude?  THANKS!

5 witty replies:

Megan said...

Done.... with love!


p.s. You win, I am totally bringing the kids to play! lol

Kristi said...

I voted for Logan:) You should facebook this so he gets more votes

Krimmyk said...

I did twice.

Krimmyk said...

Meg, you totally can bring'em over lol

Baby Sweetness said...

Was sent here by the single girl. Went to vote, but I think I'm late.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!