This woman is a super talented and creative woman! Lisa, you soooo rock!
Sully last year when he won his championship before he was 9 months old. My beautiful Charcoal Blue Havanese!!!!
People who don't know me think I'm quiet.
People that know me wish I was.
Sully last year when he won his championship before he was 9 months old. My beautiful Charcoal Blue Havanese!!!!
3 witty replies:
Awwwww, he is so cute.
I have to send my sis over here. I was telling her about Sully and she hadnt heard of a Havanese.
CAreful, one you see them and get to know them you will fall in love with the little Cuban hound. Next thing you know you have a 2000 dollar non shedding, build for kids, portable dog. 'Course if I could convince Corey, Sully would have another one to play with....be he Havanese or one of your cute little ones...
I just call him a mutt, to people who show too much interest about him. Around here, it is in the news every couple weeks that people break into homes and steal their dogs. Just try it dude, my dogs is GPS chipped!!!
Patches is very playful, Spot very loveable, which one you want, LOL.
Oh, I'd keep a hush hush about his breed. In cali we had one of our blue pits stolen from our back yard while our other pit was back there too. The blue was just a pup and we had just had his ears done.
Post a Comment