As many of my readers know I am an independent thinker. Who tends to fall more to the Conservative side. This election I was going to vote Libertarian, just to vote, then Sarah Palin came on the scene. I love this little fire cracker. She's like me, but with a litter of kids and a real job... Those who don't think she is a feminist, shame on you. Our society has been on a downward sprial of entitlement. All those who are voting for something diffreent with Obama, you have no idea what he is going to do. THe scope of what he is going to do to this country is going to be alarming, and not in a good way. You had a better shot with Hilary, and we all know how hard it is for me to say that. Was McCain my first pick, HELL NO! But he will keep our country safe, and in doing so help put in place the peices to rebuild our crumbling infostructor. We are a mere shadow of what we once were. China and India are becoming the next super powers and we aare on the track to becoming a socialist has been country. Want to know what it will be like, ask Russia circa 20 plus years ago. I was sent Bill's sign's over 2 years ago and go to his site from time to time to read them. They are rude, crude, funny and have a point. In your face is not what we are used to anymore in this country, sad really. Don't coddle me, I want to hear it like it is. Candy coating is really for p*ssies. Please enjoy the politically incorrect signs, or be offended after all till election day, we are still a free country.

He has a point...many forgot about this one.

I had a friend who had a better idea costing less then 300 million bucks. Give each legal taxpayer (who really paid taxes that is) a million bucks tax free instead. Talk about an injection of money into the ecoomy. You know most would blow it right away, just like they bought houses they couldn't afford. But it would have been a cheaper idea, and I personally was all for it.

Need I really say more...

The moral to the whole blog. Thanks to Kristi for once again lighting the political fire under my butt!! She's my favorite Conservitive.
3 witty replies:
Awww thanks dude.
It's the end of the world as we know it...its the eeeeeeeeeendddddddd!
you know, im so on the fence. im about 50/50 and im pretty much freaking out. literally. i just know im gonna cry at the voting booth.
Post a Comment