Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's a bird, it's an Owl, iiiittttt's Sully as Hedgewick!!!

Yes, Lisa, I meant to contact you earlier and tell you I got it, but time got away from me, bad friend. As promised here is the beginning of the picture barrage with my "fur child.". Here are pictures from the costume Lisa created just for our puppy. Pardon the lack of grooming. Is she not talented or what, she didn't even have measurements, she went off my description. You should see the darling one of a kind girls outfits she makes too!




1 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

OMGGGGGGGGG, He is so flippin KA-UTE!!!!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!