It was cute. We were shocked by the amount of people that were there. I am guessing it had something to do with the free pumpkins...Logan made this clay-face pumpkin all by himself while I was talking to another employee.

Here he is painting his pumpkin, not so thought out. Rhyme and reason was not there, it was all about getting as much paint and glue on it. Then for some reason painting the word "it" on it's back. Has he been watching movies when I am not looking....??? At least it doesn't look like a creepy clown!

3 witty replies:
LOL, does he like horror movies??? as long as he doesn't walk around saying Redrum and has a little friend named Tony (it was tony right?)
"it" all looked like fun :)
Scary movies don't scare him. Though I tend to NOT let him watch them. Harry Potters and Ghost Busters are about it.
We love horror movies but only Cody is a horror movies freak out of the kids.
Post a Comment