Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boo-seum Party

There was one other Harry Potter there, about 10 or 11. His friends pointed him to Logan and Logan said hi! He called Logan a pussy! I was about to go off when Logan pulled me away and said, "don't worry mom, he's a poser!" I was so proud! Then he whispered, " I am more of a real Harry Potter, and I turned his candy into snakes!" That's my boy!!!!!


Harry Potter, rock star

Guitar Hero, Logan style...

This ones for Kaitlen...Rock on babe!

No fear from this little dude.

Is this not the cutest haunted house?

Outside the inflatable Haunted House

'Dem Bones!

This was one of the highlights of our trip. Logan LOVED this when it was in the opening doors of Kmart last year. I think this is what sparked the love of all things creepy!

The Lady of Lore

Playing with the cauldron

I couldn't resist

Fun fun!!!


Yep, he really did eat a cheddar flavored meal worm to get the flippin' sticker...YUCK!

Touching the "body parts."

She told him he had more bones than her because he's a kid. Logan told her she has kneecaps, and he doesn't yet till he's 5! Smarty pants!

Talking about the cranial cavity with The Bone Lady!

Petting the snake



The hedgehog

The lizard he just HAD to pet

0 witty replies:

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!