Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Excited over nothing????

Well I debated on posting this at all, but yesterday Corey got an email from one of his old bosses basically saying, don't forget to put out for the LaCrosse jobs that are coming out within the next year. Now, I neglected to tell you all Corey didn't put out for the one that came out a couple months back. This would be a lateral, and competitive as hell. LaX is a crown in the states due to its beauty. The fact there is the turn over they are is due to promotions and possible retirement. Will he put out when they come? God I hope so, I would LOVE to go home. My friends are there, it is home. I can see family only when I want too, but I do miss many of them. My grandmothers are getting older, Logan hardly knows my side. I haven't seen most my friends since '98, everytime we go its for about 48 housr and wall to wall "family time." I want Logan to know, hiking, camping, fishing, all the things I had growing up. I want him to be able to see the beauty and serientiy of going up north in Iron River. I want the beauty to put a mark on him as it did to me. I miss the forests like crazy, corn feilds, and the smell of cow shit are just not cutting it for me. Let him get to know the Tabbert's and Zeiment's, I will still keep him at arms length from Mom's side though. He doesn't need to be put in with that train wreak.

I stated before, this would be a lateral for Corey. The only place he was willing to Lat before was Reno, 'cause Ang is there already. He would be in rotating shifts still, but somewhere where there is recreation year round. It is more noticed then Hastings that is like the red-headed step child. Cool people in the office, just no real attention paid to it.

We would go to either Holmen, whenre I started school, or West Salem, I think. Sparta is not out of the question either. I don't think we would go right into LaX. Don't want my kid ending up at Central. <----Yea I said it!!! Logan @ Logan I think would just be to weird. Holemen when I was there was more than happy to assist the accelerated kids, so that would be my first choice. They took darn good care of me!

I am likely getting a head of myself, getting too excited over what could turn out to be nothing at all. Within the next year, I have hope. A lot of things would have to happen, I hope it does.
We could get our cabin with bluffs, and I could still stay in classes @ CCC!

Some of my best writing happens in LaX so I bet my stories would flow. The area is just awesome! Octoberfest, need I say more?

2 witty replies:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

it's okay to get excited... I hope it all works out for you! :)

Anonymous said...

I would like it if you wouldn't get bored with the frustrating inbred people all around there who drive like grandmothers...but I would get to see you when I come home. My parents live in West Salem. Its nice there. Keep me posted...

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!