Not sure what got him ill. Saturday, I was fearful it was going to be another trip to the ER for GI issues. Nothing came of it, after the mylanta and gas drops. However he didn't eat most of the day. He woke me around 4 am screaming about a bad dream. I had him get up and go to the bathroom assuring him he is alright. When I leaned over to kiss him he was burning up. In the dark w/o my glasses I somehow found the thermometer. 101.6, crap! So began a couple days of fever spiking. It seemed it was always either cuddly sick Logan, or Logan in fast forward when meds knocked fever back. He seems to be back to his normal self and flying at about 100mph again. I dod however enjoy him sleeping on me like when he was a baby for those 2 hours on Sunday. Far harder now that he is already 1/2 my height. I am glad he is feeling better. Thank you to all who sent out the kind words and vibes to the little dude.
Had to get him better before the zoo and maybe Boingz later this week/weekend.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








3 witty replies:
Glad Logan is feeling better!
Poor guy!!! I felt so bad for him reading all the updates on facebook about him....I am glad he is doing better. That is sweet about him laying on you. He is 1/2 your size already?? HOLY CRAP! Corey is really tall though - right??
Corey is about 5'11", not really tall. Remember I am only about 5'3"!
Post a Comment