Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I couldn't help but laugh this morning

Groggy as all get out, I hear Logan and Corey bickering this morning. I couldn't help but laugh, why? Because it wasn't me on the end of either side of the argument! Whoo hoo! I was giggling laying in bed and grateful for the time being it wasn't me! Saucy little thing I have whelped, and honestly I can't imagine where on earth he gets it from...

I think I would rather have a head-strong leader who talks back on occasion to us rather than a wishy-washy little follower.

So Corey left to Kearney to get the new spray in liner for the truck. He called and I was telling Logan was still feisty. He talked to Lo it went something like this:

C: So I hear you are still being a little mouthy this morning.
L: (Looking totally indignant) I have no idea what you are talking about.
C: Mom says you are being saucy to her too.
L: (with a straight face) She's lying.
C: Some how I doubt that.
L: Hey Dad I think I am going to give you back to Mom now, Love you. (translation=don't like what I am hearing out of your mouth, so I am ghost).

Have to pack for Omaha. It's either Zoo or Boingz tomorrow morning weather permitting. Have cell charged up, and need to get camera done. Should wash some clothes and pack. Got kitchen cleaned, and lowest floor. Should pack. I need to get in a workout, and get Sully some heatworm meds. Should pack. Waiting to see why I have not got a letter from the YMCA about DAy Camp next week. Should pack. Stalling by blogging....

Hanging my head, I will go pack, why is is such a pain? Cause I have to pack Sully, Logan and my own stuff, AND chaeck to see what Corey forgot to back this time.

4 witty replies:

Anonymous said...

Your such a good mom and wife. Love that Logan talks back!! HE HE! Pack your ass off.

Krimmyk said...

We shall see how funny it is when it's your kids!!! Packed and all errands are done. I am sure i forgot to do something damnit.

Kristi said...

You're a dang liar Krimsin!!!

:D

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

I think i'm going to give you back to mom now LOL!!

Have fun tomorrow!! Take lots of pictures!!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!