I LOVE me some QT and they are DEAD on with their marketing. I just ate a chocolate bar for breakfast and you know what, it tasted great. So I guess I should go ahead and quit wondering why I haven't lost any weight recently. Thanks for the follow!
I'm a love, not a fighter Lisa! Boops, I stopped wondering a long time ago! Sometimes life IS too short for oatmeal. Most mornings it's a white mocha for me. Who says there is not (some hard, ugly) truth in advertising right ladies?
10 witty replies:
DAMMIT! Why must they make us suffer!
Haha, so true! I ate oatmeal this morning (and most mornings). I like it, but only with a healthy dose of brown sugar.
~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
Ha! It's funny because it's true.
Indeed. Lots of time to eat oatmeal after you're dead. And if not, oh well.
truer words were never spoken!!
trisha
So true...life is too short for oatmeal!!!
I LOVE me some QT and they are DEAD on with their marketing. I just ate a chocolate bar for breakfast and you know what, it tasted great. So I guess I should go ahead and quit wondering why I haven't lost any weight recently. Thanks for the follow!
But we can fight hungry, you know the little orange monster if we go on weight watchers. LMAO.
I'm a love, not a fighter Lisa!
Boops, I stopped wondering a long time ago! Sometimes life IS too short for oatmeal. Most mornings it's a white mocha for me. Who says there is not (some hard, ugly) truth in advertising right ladies?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
That's all I got.
Seriously. I'm slightly hysterical right now.
Thank you.
Post a Comment