Ticks Me Off Tuesday-Randomness Edition. Just a bunch of crap that irked me over this past week.
- E*Trade. Who doesn't love the E*Trade baby, the old one not the new one. The first kid was cute and funny, this one, not so much. Tell me I am wrong:
And now...
Really, come on not as funny, and the kid not as cute. Now that is not the only thing that ticks me off about it. We had E*Trade as our bank till last week. Keyword HAD. Who all remembers the "have 1000 new accounts every day," and the "savings accounts 5X the national average." Not so much anymore. They sold a good chunk of their savings accounts to Discover(card) Bank. Only keeping those who invest with them in high yields. While I will miss the no charges on any ATM anywhere, I will not have my savings account being held with a credit card company. IMHO E*Trade couldn't keep up with their old promises so they began to phase out the things they couldn't handle. Oh and the new baby has blue eyes so don't try to pass it off as the same kid. So E*Trade you are greedy bast-ages for pulling that crap and changing out the kid, really who are you trying to fool? (The pics for you Christina ;-D)
- So I am going to cause some waves in the Havanese community with this comment, but it's my blog and I'll post it if I want to. Quick background I have done a nationally recognized research paper on the breed interviewing some of the original breeders of the dogs in the USA. I know what I am talking about. Havanese are also known as Havana Silks. I'm not going to get in the different breed pissing contest thing. All Havs were nicknamed this about 300 years ago do to the long slowing silky coat. So does this look silky to you?
Above is Baliey, Sully's Dad(sire). Look at the flow in the coat. Here is Sully's 1/2 sister Faith look no cords again just a beautiful flowing silky coat. All pictures are from the Kokomo Kennels website. Don't let the Kennel fool you, those are the only two dogs living in the home right now. Soon to have another female pup but that's it there.
- Starbucks, I have in the last couple months fallen HARD for
the crack you put in the cup to addict usyou. I could drink you every day, or to make it easier, here is my arm, insert this and make the day easier...
note how she looks like a tool? Yeah. She yells, yes, yells back to the weatherman, "I can make them non fat, not skinny's! You still want them?"
I was flabbergasted, recovered faster then the weatherman who was licking his wounded pride. He was just ordering since I was coughing. Lady no one treats my husband like crap And for the record now at Starbucks at least in the drive up you will see this picture
| In With the Good |
|
| Anyone else see a word up there that was used with such disgust by the witch taking orders? I'm just saying... |
| These are the annoying things for the week with me. Time to award E*Trade, corded Hanvaese and the witch at Starbucks the Ticks Me Off Tuesday Award (random edition) for the week: Boom Baby! What's your gripes, annoyances, etc? Leave a comment to let it all hang out! |
















4 witty replies:
Right now? Snow. Snow totally ticks me off. Doesn't leave enough room for anything else - unless it's snow related traffic.
Thanks for the pic...
I have to say I´m not a huge fan of dog shows to begin with. I don´t like the way dogs (or any other animal for that matter) get treated at those ridiculous shows.
Starbucks: Great coffee,but the barista can be extremly annoying.
Apart from the fact that the coffe is not small,medium or tall but tall,grande or venti it is almost impossible to order your coffee without those stupid questions.
My usual is a non dairy Vanilla Latte tall to go.And I order it exactly that way.Still the baristas are asking which size, and the famous "to go or to stay".Seriously.That´s exactly what they say in Germany.You have to speak english to order your coffee.Otherwise you are lost.
Sometimes it really seems like they don´t speak their own language.You order something from the menu perfectly right and they just don´t get it.
I dont drink coffee....it seems to complicated.
i agree w/ you on that etrade baby. UGG@@
Post a Comment