Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Quick update

No I am not dead.  But I am a year older today.  30 years ago the world got a nice injection of awesomeness in thew form of me.  As for the last week, I fell down the spiraling rabbit hole from hell all thanks to a refrigerator and marring someone with OCD's.  More on that Tuesday-ish unless I get my arse in gear and can get it up then I will backdate it.  Little Dude was home for most of the fiasco making me really try not to kill anyone I saw.  The weatherman's new schedule also makes it appear that he is home all the frigging time right now {insert the fact he is up in my grill with "what'cha doing?" every 5 seconds here}.  Getting my bloggity mojo off, as well as that thing I pay to attend, school.   I am going to polished off the last paper for Pharmacology and Disease Conditions tomorrow.  Getting those classes out of the way.  I am already a bit into the med typing, but have 356 pages that needs to be typed by April 30th.  Than there is Anatomy/ Physiology 2 or ads I like to call it HELL the GPA killer. I am already pandering shamelessly for EC points already.  I am still pissed I missed the Collective Soul concert in Council Bluffs this past weekend.  Really it was like a birthday gift and couldn't go for a couple reasons.  1. The freaky arse CS stalker brigade that still feel the need to come to my blog.  Seriously, I'm calling you all out.  Get a life, you cannot have my mine.  Sorry!  And maybe just maybe the guys don't interact as much because you all are freaky in their faces about shat.  You all ramped up on this which hunt tracking down some other fans and they pulled away form the social networking.  Hmm, could be a coincidence.  Who knows, I don't know them, I just like their tunes. {Hi Dean} 2. It was on a Sunday travel for us would have been hard, but could have been done.  3.Little Dude would have killed me if I went without him.

So that is it in a nutshell.  Oh and while I typed this The Weatherman just called after one of the managers is leaving and he and one other are this dudes understudies.  Meaning likely it will be between him and this other guy.  They are soooo closely matched.  Deep breath we would know by late spring. 

4 witty replies:

Christina said...

Hope you had a great day and I don´t get to read about it next tuesday here.
I´m sorry you missed (or more likely were forced to miss) the CS concert. It really would have been the perfect present,but I´m sure you´ll make it to one of their concerts soon.
And please don´t let those crazy stalker bitches get you down today,or any day.
You are right.They need to get a life instead of annyoing other people.
And again: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Unknown said...

Last paragraph - holy moly is correct, my friend! How coincidental is it that we were just talking about this stuff. Many prayers will be said that it all works out!

Bridgette said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Lisa Anne said...

Wow that was amazing!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!