Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

So I am using my new Espresso maker daily to make mocha's. The afternoon after I finally got out of bed for the final time that day morning I took this pic, I got a surprise:

Cute, in a freaky kind of way! 

5 witty replies:

Christina said...

That really is freaky.
What is your Espresso trying to tell you?
I´m happy you are about to drink me?

Krimmyk said...

It says even though the weatherman cannot clean me after he gets his drink first (ladies first doesn't exist in this house), I still love you and am the best Bday gift (from a relative) ev-a!

Anonymous said...

WEIRD

Unknown said...

Okay, so I am a week late - the mocha looks like the raccoon that was stealing your milk! Are you trying to subliminally tell me something?

Krimmyk said...

Yes, you need your own espresso maker too, how can you say no to that face. Ok so its never done it again, but....

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!