Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

I just looked outside a couple minutes ago.  Paging Alfred Hitchcock...

5 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

OMG, lmao!! that is crazy!!

Christina said...

Okay,now I get why Sully was afraid to go outside.That is really scary.I don´t even want to think about what it looke like when thy all take off at the same time...

Unknown said...

Okay, WTF? What in God's name are they eating? I bet they're on their way to my house! Looks like the flocks that Sara used to call the "tornado birds" when she was little. I'm without words - but that's the point of Wordless Wednesday on Thursday, right?

Krimmyk said...

I need to get the FLIP cam I took, they all took off to the trees, the noise was amazingly freaky.

Anonymous said...

creepy

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!