Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

So this is the second coolest bumper sticker I have ever seen the first is here.  I first saw it at my hippy neighbors house, I meant to get a picture but Little Dude went all spastic diva after a mile and a half walk and forgot.  So, a I was co-piloting the Rav yesterday, I say the SUV again and snapped this for your viewing pleasure.  It's funnier then heck, because it  is will be true:
For those that are gonna complain about the glare...it says  "I embarrass my offspring."  How f-in awesome!  And the person who pimps that ride, really does embarrass the kids.  Tho, I would totally want them for my parents, seeing as my mother is a pathetic kool-aid drinking Obama Zombie.  I'll get into that another post, like a tick me off Tuesday real soon.  She's always good for an installment. 

3 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

LOL! that is too funny.... and true!

Anonymous said...

Im sure I will embarass my kids too:) ...if I dont already:)

Anonymous said...

That is a really funky bumper sticker!! Its so true of alot of people...HA HA! Awesome.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!