Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ticks Me Off Tuesday

People use the word crack to defining such things you are addicted to such as Starbucks I think the Feds need to check out those shifty bastards, just saying.  These were the new "crack" at casa King for a while there. I couldn't RESIST them! I by nature don't eat chicken wings, and I don't like sauces. They make me think slime. These are grilled and seasoned, NOT sauced.  Texture I could pallet and the spicy kick...heavenly!!

Now this love-fest ended, and fast a little over a week ago. Nope, not when I got food poisoning which I later found out our KFC is famous for dishing out all the time from them at the end of January, I was back three weeks later for the crack wings, but when I went in just about a week after my Bday to order the lay informed me I was getting one of the last sets of 20. I went into a panic stoopid, "Umm for the day?" Crazy meth-head behind the counter, "Ah no, last ones. The last 20 are cooking now."  Panic is real, where the hell is a paper bag to breath into or at least a plastic one to put over her head to stop staying the blasphemy she is spewing.  Me trying to maintain my coolness, "Sooo, when will the next order come in?" Mentally sobbing, praying by next week, so I can get my crack wings fix. Meth-head, "they discontinued them.  I know sucks--riii-ght?"
(image from Google Images)
 In my head I said the following, "Kind of like when they put the psudophedrine behind the Rx counter so you and your dope-headed fiends couldn't cook up a Meth batch in your own home while your children are playing with the toxic bottles, chicka."  I'm heart attack serious this chick looked the part, look up meth-head in the dictionary, she IS there.  If not, you need the updated version.  It's hard to speak to someone who has dumbed themselves down ON purpose!!!  But I used what some say I lack, tact.  It was hard, hell is was brutal.  I didn't insult or blame her.  I didn't weep in the store I waited till I was in the Rav no reason to let the meth-head think she made me cry.  I took one of the last two sets of 20 wings they had left in the store and dignity I didn't wast in said KFC and left.  Depressed, deflated, pissed off at KFC for pulling this crap. 
(image from Google Images)
 According to other blogs yep I'm sad enough to look at others who thinks this decision sucked, don't judge it's wrong for them to introduce delectable nom nom nom's and then yank it away.  We don't have many good eateries in town, all mostly fast food or food so inconsistent its almost like you never can order the same thing twice and it look, taste etc the same.  Please don't get me started on customer no service...So I began to search out a new "crack."  Why look high and low?  You know where to go...I see you, you cannot hide from me. 
(image from Google Images)
That's right the ol' Faithful golden arches.  Their new concoction is y-u-m-m-y, I thinks it's called like Krimmyk's new crack McBistro or something to that effect. Crispy, or grilled chicken breast, whole grain bun (can't taste it), lettuce, tomato, and a slice of white, yes white cheddar!  Then there is like a ranch, chipolte, and some other sauce to choose from, but since I don't do sauce...I add pickles. It's good, and likely dinner tonight.  Today has already been the day from hell, I deserve it.  I also may say fek it all and get fries and a shamrock shake.  I'll see you all AFTER my carb coma.  And don't you dare tell me how bad it loikely is for you.  I see grilled, whole wheat and THAT is it.  Anything else, I'm not listening or looking at. So don't waste my time your breath.
(image from Google Images)
So though there was a kind of silver lining to this TMOT, KFC still has to face the music.  Well at least my skeezy hobo.  So KFC congrats you are the winner of this weeks TMOT award for being tools.  Enjoy your spoils for spoiling a good thing.  May you either get the drift and bring them back, or go bankrupt I don't hold grudges or go to extremes do I?
So, your turn to post your gripe(s) below. It's time to let it all hang out here, I'm WAY cheaper than a shrink. Though after this week I may just need one...

3 witty replies:

Christina said...

I´m sorry they discontinued your favourite chicken wings.
It just sucks when you start to like something and someone in the company headquarter just decides,that they wont well it anymore.
My discontinued addiction was the Dark Cherry Chocolate Latte from Starbucks.And yes,the FDA should definitly take a closer look at Starbucks.Their coffee is way too addictive.
Maybe our taste is just to unique for those so called "decisionmakers".

Unknown said...

You are just as addicted to KFC wings as my child is to shoes! She im's me today asking me to look at this website - it's Sperry shoes! All I can say is that I raised her right - she has good taste in apparel!

Krimmyk said...

You are talking to the girl who wore crocks as work apparel and one of the reasons I quit last summer is they were no longer selling them. Now I have replaced it with sketchers.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!