Posing for the TV camera as well as for Mom
Santa, I can explain...
Most pics I am leaning away from him despite the year. Not scared just don't like people up in my grill.
Santa, I have been good, for the most part.
The eyes say it all...
Craft time, we made an ornament for the tree.
I didn't make the door hanger, I was dying to to the scavenger hunt!
I thought it was 5 bucks per child, SURPRISE...it was per person. Thank goodness I still had a 20 on me! I love the museum so it was worth it. This was their first year and it was fairly simplistic with honestly poor lighting for photos as they grow they will improve on it for sure. Some seemed shocked I choose the Museum Breakfast over the YMCA's. I feel the need to support the cultural aspect of our little community.








2 witty replies:
lol... great pictures! sounds like a fun time!! :)
Awesome pictures..."Santa I can explain..." haha ha
Post a Comment