Little by little I will be getting them up over the next couple days and get them posted here. He has opened a couple books from Great-auntie and uncles yesterday and a chicken Webkinz (named Malfoy!!) from his God Mother. We may let him open Lisa's tonight, or just hold off till tomorrow when we let him open all but Santa's gifts. After all Santa doesn't come till he is asleep and brings the gifts to celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus!
I am off to the gym to work out and then pick up my bosses kiddos for a bit to give her a break and entertain Logan some at the Children's Museum, a win win for both Mommies. I'll bring a book, and likely call Ang to bug her or something while they all play!
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








0 witty replies:
Post a Comment