Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Got the info for my next class

My research class had two books listed. I am thinking great, over 100 for the class books again for this one class. Nope, 30 bucks combined!!! I didn't even shop around, just bought them from Amazon before the others in the class could. I wish I could be taking the Ethics course this semester, but it just isn't going to work with work, classes, housework and being Mommy. Sigh..I really enjoyed the Religions class Steve taught. Maybe after I get out of BU I will take the class for fun.

My mother got her photo of Logan today and was thrilled with it. Good. I wonder if Jerry and Mary got their gifts yet?

Busy day again today, I have to go see if we are picking up Logan's plasma tonight...I will be home tomorrow other than making the arm roast my boss gave us for Christmas (there is a story to it of course) I will try to upload the pics from gifts he has already opened! The rest will be opended post dinner tomorrow!

Stay warm all!

0 witty replies:

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!