Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy news I got a final grade today, new projects with Logan

A+ in Comparative Religions! So to celebrate Logan chose Jimmy John's again for dinner tonight, and then we went to buy Corey's parents Christmas gift. Boy I got shafted in celebrations didn't I? Screw it, the good grade plus maybe pulling an A out in art could line me up for possible scholarships to Bellevue. It's 3000 a semester there and it will be out of pocket. We can afford it, but dang a little help for busting my ass and all the late nights and missed time playing with Logan would be nice.

I got the email from Steve via Myspace, creepy he knows me well enough to know I would check there before Blackboard. That thing is evil and hardly ever tells me when I have new grades anyways. Didn't again today! Poo on blackboard. But I won't hate on it too much as that is the only way to to online courses! Getting all my stuff from Tammie will be nice too, I am sitting at 96.83% without the redo points for the one paper that the stupid pics didn't load. I usually go to Black board then to turnitin.com but didn't that time and cut and pasted from there instead. Dummy me forgot that it doesn't load pics on turnitin. Luckily, I had it pics and all saved on computer! Now I just need the regrade put online.

I also began a new game with Logan and his Webkinz today. I wrote on a note card: dog, frog, cat, bat, fish, deer, bird, pig, bear. He had to sound them out and find them in a pile, then mix up again take the card and find the toy himself, lastly mix up again and put cards out and have him place toys on top of the cards that match. He loved it! I will have to get some pics up. At least I am getting my moneys worth out of them...finally.

Also he wrote a book on Play House Disney is was quite cute, try it with your kiddo's I have to print out his yet.

2 witty replies:

I Am The Mom said...

oh yay! awesome!!! (about your grades and Logan!) :)

Kristi said...

Woohoo!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!