Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008




I try to avoid the MOPS group around here as some of them are absolute snooty bitches. But there are a couple whom I like and one hit me up for the photo op at the Children's Museum Halloween party. I couldn't sayno to Tracy! Soo Here are the pics they took 20, I spent too much on the three poses, six sheets(40 bucks a figgin sheet!) Let's just say Corey was not really happy. I just shrugged it off and looked at him and said, "Tough shit, my money!" That will come back to bite me in the ass I am sure. But darn it, I didn't get any Christmas pics that would have been likely even more.

The people were all crooning over Logan's pics, but I knew better. Sure I know my kid is adorable (when he wants to be) but I think modeling is not the best thing at this juncture. Oh and did I mention we live in the middle of frickin nowhere!!!!!
There was another mother who was there who's kid is well let's say not as likable to having it's picture taken and they were fawning over that kid too. Sorry, I have been in modeling I know bull shit when I hear it. Compliment doesn't equal I will buy more if you have half a brain. I took the 8x10's they laid out, the pile of 5x7/wallets and still asked for the proofs. I think they then figured I may know what to look for in flaws. I could have handed that guy his balls on a plate for not doing what I asked, I know I am great at it...The fact that the showcased the mark on his chin as "rugged" pissed me off. I asked for them to hide it not showcase it. You don't listen to me, screw off. I buy 1/2 what I was going to, your loss. The guy was a first class scammer anyways. I will not do it again next year but I like the pics. Logan picked out the Cowboy one, I picked the other two.

1 witty replies:

I Am The Mom said...

They look so neat, very cool! :)

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!