Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Caylee Anthony found

Looks like it...Her mother is worse then dirt to me.

3 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

So sad. Im glad they found her remains. (assuming its not another child)

Dont get me started on the mom.

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

meant to say, praying for latent finger prints inside the bag and if there was duct tape that they have the leftover roll in evidence.

Kristi said...

I hope the child whomever it is, is resting now in the comfort of our Lord. At this point I can not say anything gracious about whomever is so sick that they would kill a kid. I just hope there is some justice headed for the murderer. AKA the death penalty

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!