F*cktard. I have read her blogs and giggled at the lovely colorful words she uses. Honestly and she knows she is one of the only people I know that can put together swearwords better then myself. Today I have personally found the in person definition for 2 women at the same place to the word listed above.
Background: We went to go get the truck re-tagged for the year, seemingly no prob right?!? We get to the court house only to find the chick that about hit me in the parking lot at Valentino's working there (then she got parked in and interrupted us while eating to move OUR car so she could get out!!!)F*ucktard for sure. Next the said F*ucktard, was the one who "assisted" us. We had the check, insurance, last years reg, even the post card to expidited the service. She looks at the check (online bank) and says, "What type of an account it thes?" REALLY?
I reply, "Checking."
F*ucktard, "I will have to check with accounting, I have never seen a check like this before." Newsflash, looks just like any other check, except the bank name.
F*ucktard comes back and tells us that she cannot accept the check due to many excuses as I shhot each down. 1) Not a local bank-neither is US Bank, or Wells Fargo, I reply quickly getting pissed off.
F*ucktard: "The check number."
Me: "It's irrelevant as it is all done online."
F*ucktard: "There is no banking information listed on the check"
Me: I pull out my US bank check book, "None here either, so guess you won't take that one either."
F*ucktard: You could go get cash..."
Me: "You gonna refund the fees for pulling cash?" (Really with online bank there is no fees, but she is a F*ucktard and doesn't know this) I give her my die now look and walk out, Corey is LONG gone by this time as he knew I was getting lit.
We go get the cash and she's all cheery.
Corey: "So, when taxes come due I have to haul in 2500 in cash?"
F*ucktard: "Same issue!"
I have been in most areas of finance and know she is full of crap. I can even list off the Patriot act if she wants. Oh and did I mention the Head of that Dept is being kicked out of her office for tax fraud!
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








2 witty replies:
lol.. brilliant... :)
I just hate Fucktards. Sorry you had to find some.
Hugs for the stress!
omg! i would have been sooo pissed! If they want their damn money theyll take the damn check. Checks now a days dont have the bank info on the front the routing number is sufficient.
and OMG Local!! only matters if you are local not the stupid bank. GRRRRRRRRRR
Post a Comment