Kristi blogged about how thankful she was till 2 months ago about her kiddos being good sleepers. I have never known this, Logan is up most of the time before dawn and in bed (and actually asleep) sometime around 10-10:30. This is with or without naps during the day. Today he comes busting in sometime around 6 am, I know he was sleeping at about 10:15 last night. I was in bed and asleep about 2am. I was freezing under my heating blanket and Corey was on his last overnight so I sleep like crap then too. I took my temp last night while under the blanket, 96.6. That's just wrong even the .2 off my regular temp that is lower then the 98.6 most has reaps havoc on me. I have been not sleeping and it's already at 10am been a long day. I am garnering no sympathy from Corey as he has been getting (thanks to me) his 10+ hours of overnight daytime sleep. While my sanity is fleeting with 4-5 hours a night/nap and full tilt kid the rest of the day. I think I am going to insist to Corey that we go into the pool this afternoon when he gets up if he doesn't get to sleep in to late. My guess is he will sleep late and we will just go ride bikes.
On a happy note, he brought me a cinnamon and sugar bagel this morning and it was delicious. Logan is watching Charlie Brown Christmas for the first time and enjoying it. He has been giggling so much he got the hiccups! Hahahaha! Wonder what we will do for lunch.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








0 witty replies:
Post a Comment