Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

After dong this last year to my hair, this was nothing!


January 2008, Black, with purple highlights


March/April 2008 Let me tell you it looked SMASHING for about a week, then alas with all reads, it brasses out!


The night before, and man I should be sleeping!


After, all looks seeminint to some of the highlightsgly normal....


You can see when I pull it up and away from my face that there is a pinky-orange tint to some of the highlights. I really wonder if it was from lack of processing (but after 3 tiomes doing this this is the 1st occurence of it and I was processed for over an hour. Many turned out just fine.), or if it is just my hair I am a bit befuddled by the fact I went in to get the Red out of my low lights, and than BOOM, here they are in the highlights. doing whatever it wants to once again. My hair has a more wicked personality than the one it is growing out of. Hmmm...I do wish I could have the dextarity to recreate the Roman Goddess looks Tabby gave me with the rolls of hair going back yesterday. I however would not have left my hair curly. I had one hell of a time getting the kinks out this morning. No lie, about 30 minutes to brush it. I know, fighting natural curls, I am a dork! I love my dorkiness :P

8 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

LOL, your hair has a wicked personality!! looks cute, summery.

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Oh man now I want to put color in my hair! A year ago I had two color reds and a hot pink. I've had just dark brown for a long time now. After I found out I was pregnant I dyed it one color, so it would stay like that plus my skunk roots until I got the clearance to dye it again (after 1st tri) which I only did every couple months. The skunk roots killed me because I have SO many grays already!! Fun fun!! :)

Tina said...

It looks good... I don't see pinky in it.

Laura Marchant said...

You make me want to go all crazy on my hair. I like it.

Anonymous said...

Krim - you always look so incredibly beautiful. I love your hair. It looks similar to mine right now. I just got mine done not too long ago where they burned my scalp. You always look so pretty in EVERY picture. I love and adore you. Your lovely.

I Am The Mom said...

wicked! I think it looks cute!

Krimmyk said...

I think the pink is actually the mouse she put in. I have some almost white highlights and think she meant to tame that color. Well, not so much!

Kristi said...

You look awesome! I need to dye my hair...really bad.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!