Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just to make my day better at the end of it...

5 witty replies:

Krimmyk said...

I would like to point out the kitchen is a mess, I took the day off, cut me some slack! And the shirt was a hilarious gift by Kristi aka krazygirl!

Krimmyk said...

yes, that is my scrunchie on the floor, Sully was playing with it! And those are mostly Corey's coats, so Slappy, you don't even have to ask, man loves his coats!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious shirt?? KICK A HIPPY??? Krim!! You call me a Hippy! LOL!! The Electric Ave song was one of Josh's favorites when he was little and when Josh calls my cell - that is what plays....

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

LOL, cute!! Abbie loved it too.

Kristi said...

Good Lord he has tons of energy. You poor woman!

How come I can't hear anything?

I love the shirt;) Hehe..... I can't beleive you still have it:)

OK--Im done with the random thoughts:) For tonight....we both know I couldnt stop permantely--

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!