I nver dreamed I would be one of those parents that lets her kid play video games. You know what? I am alright with it, he is almost 5, can read, write (as good as a lefty can), vocab is off the charts, and listens erratically to me. This afternoon I opened the rest of the tracks on Mario Cart and let him play for like 40 minutes. There is still the non-stop commentary, but I got stuff in the house done. Bad Mom, or smart mama? I choose the ladder right at this moment. Now, time to figure out who is cooking us dinner tonight?
4 witty replies:
Hey I say he is sounded pretty smart so it's ok with me. I am prepared for video games the hubs loves them. It's no different than me on the laptop, lol.
If someone has a tv and still claims they never let their kids watch it.....they are liars!
I think your a great mom and have raised Logan so well this far - I think video games are ok...once in a while...Your doing a good job - never second guess your decisions when it comes to Logan. Your right on track Krim!
I say Sully makes dinner!!!
Post a Comment