Last night Sully had issues with shutting up. About every hour he was howling, yes a Havanese that howls! I would get up and yell for him to shut up. For an hour it worked then again AROOOOOO! Finally at four I got him out sent him outside. The temptation to leave him out was overwhelming. Corey was a blanket bandit and was thoroughly against laying still for more then 20 seconds at a clip. I knew then I was in for what is turning out to be an already long day. It has been ages since I changed clothing and couldn't remember. Logan decided 5 AM was the ideal time to come in lay in with us, and try to breath through a stuffy nose. Eww, and then in not being able to, he throws a fit of Oscar caliber proportions! Kicking the crap out of me. I just had him downstairs eat breakfast and take something for the congestion. Corey then comes limping down to FINALLY put ice on the shin splints. Odd that his splints are acting up so bad right now.
I am really wondering how today is going to come to pass, 3 alpha personalities, and little sleep between us. Maybe bringing Sully for a walk today will keep him quite @ night. BTW, I will get around to posting pics and updating both Logan and Sully's web pages sometime soon-ish. Sully is really changing colors, Logan is well for the most part an awesome little dude.
I really need to figure out lunch, now that Slappy is not coming again to visit. Glad I didn't tell Logan about her supposedly coming. Looks like I won't be seeing Angels & Demons till it comes out on DVD.
Some good news is I read a tweet this morning saying Collective Soul is going to be in Topeka July 30th. I have missed them every time they have been close enough to go, back all the way to when they went to Winona back in like '99. I want to being Logan too. Since they are with Gavin McGraw, it's a possibility. I will have to check out the venue to see if it is somewhat kid friendly. It could be one heck of an early B-day gift for him don't you think? Next, I have to see if Corey can switch out of his last evening shift for it. So many owe him favors. I know he wants to go too. We shall see...
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








3 witty replies:
oh boy! sounds like its gonna be a great day!
WOW - I am running on lack of sleep too - and I am grumpy...I hope the day is going ok....
Logan is such a good kid....Josh has shin splints too - How did Corey get his? Did he run track and field or anything in high school??
Also, can you give me the answers to your quiz. I want to know what I got wrong...
And I think you should totally take Logan to Collective Soul if its Kid appropriate!! I have never been to a concert so I don't really have an opinion if Logan should go or not...
Did you guys consider us coming in October? You had mentioned Corey's schedule and I was just wondering.
Carrie
I should have clarified the venue more appropriate. Like last time they were close it was @ a casino where Logan wouldn't have been allowed.
Don't have his sched out to October yet, but I am sure regardless it will e fine. It is rather dull here.
Post a Comment