One of the girls and I were talking at the pool months ago about how differing we are in life. At her age, I was already married, owned 2 homes, career if I wanted to call it that and planning on when to get preggo with Logan. She is studying international law, grossly over qualified for working at the Y too! We began joking about house work. She said in my position she would outsource her labor when she is a home owner. Though this house is small compared to the others we have owned I still hate dusting, and for some reason the floors are impossible to keep clean since a child is introduced into the fold. She asked me the other day if I thought about getting a college kid to come dust, ect. I just don't think I can put enough trust in someone to clean and be going through our stuff. I would really have her do it for me, but I see her as a friend, I couldn't employ her. Though it would be a cake job considering how clean we keep the house. Just some of the conversations and topics that arise in life you can't get out of your head is somewhat funny. It may not make a lick of sense to those who don't REALLY know me, but for those who know me and/or have been here to know how truly anal Cory is about things. So, Krazy Girl, I guess the answer to our problems is college kids...Who knew?
5 witty replies:
Funny, i've thought about getting a college girl to come clean. you know, the fun stuff. Floors, toilets, dusting, base boards, window sills, lol. Then maybe i could keep up with the laundry.
We have less then you in the house and I just can't keep white glovin' everywhere school, Logan, Corey and keep what little sanity I can claim.
Someone else to clean the house would be nice...but would Corey want it cleaned a certain way or not touched a certain way?? I cleaned our neighbors house for her weekly when I was in junior high and high school. She paid me good. But I don't know if I could employ a friend. I mean, what if she did something you didn't like and it caused a rif and you no longer were friends anymore...I would seek help elsewhere. A different college girl...or high school...Its up to you....Your a great mom and house wife and career woman and student...Whatever you decide will be awesome.
Oh, I would have to tell him I am out sourcing. Yea right he would hit the roof, someone in his house! Ha! Neat freak like him could never employ a maid. One can dream tho, back to doing laundry!
Clean the house?? Have I taught you nothing? Why are those boys getting use to a clean home? Now there are standards to live up too. You brought this on yourself!!! :D
My family doesnt worry about dust. They are more concerned with wading through all the toys on the floor;)
Post a Comment