Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Well paint me slacker!

I don't know if making my hair look good, or shopping exhausted me. It couldn't possibly be lack of sleep, naw, had to be a today thing. The age old question comes into my head, "Why are night owls, "blessed" with early birds?" By the grace of my own imagination, I made it till Corey went off to work today and hit Logan up with a proposition of a movie, if he would take a nap. He took Alestor his Signature Webkins panda, named after MAd Eye Moody from HP, and Sully and went in with out incident and drama to nap in my bed. He was out faster than I. So, it is Night at the Museum 2 this evening. I haven't seen the first, but have heard good things.

Tabby took my hair this morning at 11 and by 1pm, it was done. I now once again have this bizarre color pulled from it. Today it decided to give me a couple orangish-pink streaks.. I needed to be done @ 1, and told her not to sweat it. She then decided to "up-do" me. She cutely rolled my hair and to the back in rows, and punk pony tailed it. I still have all this hair, and it doesn't even feel like it is all put up at all. I may try this another day, her reasoning was to keep me cool, and an excuse to play with it! She is so damn darling!

I am going to try to get in a quick workout before we head off to the movie, we'll see how that goes!

5 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I bet your hair is cute. Matthew is a HUGE night owl and im going to need to curve it a tad in the next year.

Laura Marchant said...

We need pictures!

I Am The Mom said...

pictures pictures!!!!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

I want to see pictures too. I love when people aren't afraid of color. How was the movie? I thought the first one was cute!

Anonymous said...

I guess I truly didn't know you were a night owl - or we would be chatting at night...Text me and if I answer I am up...Usually in bed by 3 AM....How early does Logan get up??? I am a night owl cause of meds....Your hair sounds super cute.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!