People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People that know me wish I was.
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites
lol, these days I'm like 20% addicted. I gotta get my fix soon!!
Well you are getting ready to move and start a new job! You have an excuse. The important thing is you take the time to stop here! ;) Thanks again for reading my rambles.
Jenn there was an opt out of the dating stuff right below it. Something like skip and gimmie my score!Gee with all the kiddos and move, ect I don't know how you do have time to read, tweet and blog!
My hubby would say I'm 100% addicted, but I think I'm closer to 50%... My son keeps me busy most of the time! :)
Post a Comment
4 witty replies:
lol, these days I'm like 20% addicted. I gotta get my fix soon!!
Well you are getting ready to move and start a new job! You have an excuse. The important thing is you take the time to stop here! ;) Thanks again for reading my rambles.
Jenn there was an opt out of the dating stuff right below it. Something like skip and gimmie my score!
Gee with all the kiddos and move, ect I don't know how you do have time to read, tweet and blog!
My hubby would say I'm 100% addicted, but I think I'm closer to 50%... My son keeps me busy most of the time! :)
Post a Comment