Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ticks Me Off Tuesday

As I sit here this morning jazzed up on caffeine and ummm not studying. I am getting out my TTOT blog I think even before Midwest Mommy this week. Last week presented me with several interesting issues. Culminating with me deciding I am taking up drinking coffee, or hard liquor to handle shit from now on.

1. Twitter, I love you for being a place I can just post whatever comes to my mind and people enjoy reading it in 140 character or less. You get my #1 this week because you un-followed me from Collective Soul. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal for most right. I love the ability to post whatever and if it catches the bands eye they post back. Now, sorry but that is just cool. Not many celebs who have been around as long as them reach out to the fans and stay involved. They accidentally made last weeks TTMOT post and are back again due to you Twitter being Twits. Fix it. I know they miss my witty blog, or something. Come on, Logan thinks his Mamma is so cool because they have tweet back to me a time or two. I am more careful about what I say, and glad what I said about one of them wasn't as accessible back in the '90's when I was on the radio...(blush) Now for others, remember Collective Soul is trying to re follow us as fast as they can, this is all on the twits from Twitter, NOT the band!

2. Honestly should be #1 but music takes precedence in my heart is the fact that when a school improves a site it should work. I am taking pure online and individual learning classes. Me and sitting in a classroom didn't go over so well in the '90's and still holds true today. I prefer to crank the tunes and work, alone. Last Monday the classes opened up assignments all have strict due dates. All instructors refuse to let a little thing like the fact most couldn't get access till Wednesday night detour their due dates. Damn. I have been burning up the keyboard and tearing through the books.

3. My MIL, come on do I even have to go there? WE had a great relationship for 7 years and Logan came around and well she changed. Corey had a couple rows with her this weekend and I was so close to telling her to Feck off. I am not the Betty Crocker, let's sit and watch HSN and QVC person. I would rather have my nose in a good novel or on the computer learning something. I sired the last in the King line, I get there is responsibility in that in the families eyes. Kids need boundaries though, your kids had them! I cannot help your mom didn't like girls, and preferred sons. I don't want to get in a pissing match about who's mother was worse with you woman! Lay off I am a damn good mother, my kiddo is super smart and it's from MY hard work, MY sacrifice and don't forget it. I don't want your matriarchal position in the family, really I have my own crap to tend too. So lay the feck off!

4. Blue Angels. You shortened your show Saturday AND from what I hear Sunday. #3 wouldn't have occurred this weekend if you had not been scheduled to fly at Offut this weekend. AND when it says you fly at 3pm, I expect to at least see Fat Albert wheels up by 3:15 when the whole of the show was ahead of time. I understand you are the rock stars of the show, but lets not be the coked out divas and show up 1.5 hours late and fly for 20 minutes. That's just pathetic. You are lucky I was still all warm and fuzzy from seeing the B-2 in the 2 o'clock hour. You were wheels up at about 4:17 and done by 4:43 nice. For that you make the TTMOT. Psst, I like the Thunderbirds better anyways, there I said it!



For you 4 you get the award from Midwest Mommy







Have a great week people!

5 witty replies:

Jill said...

I love the FECK off.. .I almost pissed myself !:)

Lisa Anne said...

Classic. I have a whole a list of stuff that ticks me off. To long to even post. I guess everything just ticks me off, hey at least I don't discriminate

Laura Marchant said...

Wait so twitter just unfollowed people for you? They can do that? What the haystack? I use to drink coffee before the kids and now when I have it, it makes me all dizzy. I keep wanting it to stay awake but man it makes me feel icky. I can't win.
Thanks for joining in! Sorry I was a little late getting it up. I was out of the house way too early and gone all day :-)

Anonymous said...

TIck me off Tuesday is such a great blog to have going....Love it....If I wrote all the things that ticked me off each week - I would have novels...I don't go on Twitter very often, but that sucks about what happened...Sorry about your MIL - I deal with so much crap from mine too. Also I love the Feck off also.

Kristi said...

Ummm what does "Feck" mean?:D haha

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!