Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Only "A listers" need apply

So Kristi must really miss me because I not only graced her blog twice today, as well as her FB page, but I got my own tag! Mind you I know I kick ass, but to be tagged in her blog which is all about Catholic hula-ba-loo, good parenting, patriotism,and all that jazz is a big deal. An honor, even! Mind you the tag is "Antagonizing Krimsin." One of the posts were about NBC thinking I was to dumb to be a parent. Ihave seen the czar list, I am an intellectual giant to those SOB's, you can quote me on that! I even made her daily to do list! She must really think I rock! BTW, I stand firmly by my NBC=douchebag comment.

So I am going to call her out and thank her for her new hobby, reccognition of me! I hope you enjoy all the FB freaks I sent your way! I am sure those who don't read your blog will pop over from here out of shear curiosity. You scheme is working! My totally rad readers will comeover and be hooked my "the hoff's" smooth tunes on your player. Yea, I am so on to you KrazyGirl, and you closet hippy ways! :P I have great friends who entertain me greatly, wish you were still in Hastings, we could really shake shat up then!

0 witty replies:

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!