Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ticks Me off Tuesday


So there are an awful lot of things over the week that make me take pause and then usually blurt out "Oh come the hell on...really?!?!"  Here are some of this past week.

  • Amazon.com, oh how far you had come from 2 years ago when you totally screwed me over on my Collective Soul CD "pre order,"  Kindle 2 was working splendidly, you suggested I go deluxe on the Rabbit. I was loving you man, truly.  Till this morning at least.  The Lost Symbol was touted to be released at midnight, Dan Browns highly anticipated sequel to DiVinci Code. I putzed till midnight to make sure the book pulled down, I synced the damn thing about 50 times in that 1st 30minutes.  Nada.  I was mad, I emailed you all, you emailed me back basically telling me to use another address. 

This caused me to get out of bed, turn on the computer and try to remember my hotmail logon stuff (aka junk email account set up just for you guys since you send 15 emails a day).  I sent you a second email from hotmail, it was a copy and paste of the other with an addendum that you all sucked.  By 2 am you ass hats still had not pulled it down to my Kindle.  Now REALLY should we be pimping how great and awesome a product is if we can't get it to said consumers as promised?  I had to go to bed as little dude would be up bright and early and 4 hours of sleep doesn't fit well with my usual cheery disposition (even if that is the usual running average).   Obviously my email was read and someone had an "Oh Shit" moment and put it across to the Kindle while I slept.  I may be grasping at straws, but is may have had something to do with the fact the phone lines would be opening soon and you didn't want to pick it up and have me on the other line...again. 
I will give you a hint not #1, or #2 last night if I would have got in contact with someone after that email you sent me.  

This one is likely to offend at least one of my readers I am sure:

  • Lazy dog owners.  WE all know about my skeezy neighbor and his dog Sonny using the entire streets yards as his personal shat box.  He really seems to favor bringing his "business to our yard.  Last week we found on of his watery poos on our front walkway.  How very classy.  This being said, I am also not for the lazy-ass owners who have their dogs piss and shat on those god awful potty pads in the house.  I am sorry it is just wrong!  If you are too lazy to either walk your dog outside so they can go to the loo, I'mmmm thinkin' you shouldn't have a dog.  They are still pissing and crapping in your house.  No matter which way you spin it, it's not house trained when doing it's business in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same subject litter boxes for dogs...REALLY?  Again, too lazy to let out dog?  Get a damned cat.  Dog=outside bathroom, Cat=litterbox.  <----it is just how it is supposed to be people!  So as I was sitting up last night waiting for me book to download to my Kindle, I was channel flipping and came acrosse this little beauty.

 The Potty Patch, says it even smells like real grass.  Tag line should be something like, "For those who know your dog want's to go outside, but are to lazy to let them out." 

  • My mother.  She is always an easy target for these weekly rants.  Just the mere thought of her can sometimes send me into a tirade.  After listening to her talk up my sister who is a moron trying really hard to do something with her life. The topic turned to me and school.  This week will feature her motherly comments about me in school...go ahead, feel the loathe love! 
  M: How is school going?
  Me: Fine.  Working hard seems like my face is constantly in one book or another. 
  M: I don't understand why you are going back to school. (yea, she said that..but wait there's more!)
  Me: I want a degree that allows me to work from home, for Logan.
  M: Why do you want to work?  (can you guess who she voted for in the last election)
  Me: There is no reason for me not to be doing something. (now, I should have seen the signs the next comment was coming.)
  M: So you think you are better than everyone else because you have beauty and brains.  I think you are just flaunting it.
  Me: Umm, gotta go, great talking to you Mommy Dearest. (she REALLY hates when I call her that!)

 The moral from this convrosation is my mother honestly hates the idea of me in school, if not me myself.  She has this convoluted fantisy that I am some beautiful thing that shouldn't have to use a lick of intellect to do anything.  For the record, so NOT beautiful here, I will give you, I am unique looking, but that is about where I draw the line.  My whole life I have had the phrase "brains and beauty" spat at me hatefully from her.  I honestly have no idea what her problem is, but it is deep seated and very much against me doing anything overly constructive with my life.  She can bite me. 


This one is for my husband, but I see his point.  Which of these things don't belong?








 If you said Imus you are wrong!  He will be replacing Alexis Glick's Money for Breakfast soon.  All I have to say is REALLY?  I could see him on Fox, but not the business channel.   Hello ratings bump for CNBC.


  • Twitter, you have been topic of this blog for a while now.  With your un following me (still not being followed BTW) from Collective Soul, but now having "issues" when I try to log on via the puter.  Guess I will just have to use tweetdeck, you flippin' jerks!
 I go to Twitter.com and get this:
"Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.  Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."




As this day rolls on, I am likely to add more to this be it from me or others who want me to post stuff for them.  Check back often!




This very simple idea was posted my Midwesy Mommy.  I think her adding a mclinky to it so we can all have our rants is just fab.  Check her blog out for more Totally Ticks me off Tuesdays fun!


8 witty replies:

Tina said...

Your totally ticks me off Tuesday made my morning..Lmao!!! how dare you have beauty and brains.. shame on you.. lol love it!

Krimmyk said...

Beauty is so subjective. Having the comment tossed at me my whole life is usually why I don't like to use beauty as a reference word.I prefer cute, brainy, smart ass know it all...

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

The commercial for the potty patch thing almost made me puke.

: /

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

WOW!
Your mother should be proud of you. You must be the first one in your family to be going to college? I just thought you might be from that conversation you had. Lots of families get weird when someone goes to college and they didn't. It's very unpleasant. Way to go! Keep your chin up while you get yourself edumicated. rofl....

Krimmyk said...

Pamela, I think that is the only way she knows how to "congratulate" me. Mommy's Dearest hobby is pissing me off. I am not the first to go to school, and I was already there once 11 years ago. She is just one of those people who gets happy pushing others buttons to cause drama. I long since figured it out and brood off the phone.

Laura Marchant said...

Puppy Pads! I so don't understand them. We had an experience with them while staying with some family. LM was still just a crawler and they had those dang pads all over the house. One even had crap on it and when I screamed when BG walked through the pee I was looked at like I was a freak. Ugh! So gross. They had a baby the same age as LM so no kids wasn't the excuse. Gross.
Thanks for joining in!

Kristin said...

It would seem that your mother and my entire family are the same... HUGS

Mel said...

LOL....love the rants! boy oh boy, we think alike when it comes to expecting stuff to work correctly and not to be held up by people who cannot do their jobs properly. ditto on the dogs and well, to your mom.......why is bettering yourself a bad thing?!?! ;-)

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!