Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week In Review

It seems like I was just scrambling to get last weeks done and it's Sunday again.  Wow, it's kind of like when you avoid a pile of laundry.  You look away for a seconds, and I'll be damned if it didn't just double in size!

Fall has arrived.  That means the winds from the feedlot are all the more pungent, but only when our windows are open.  Hmmm.  It also means Pumpkin Spice candles are in full effect to counter the rankness.  My favorite time of year, if I am heavily allergy medicated.   I am missing LaCrosse like mad right now.  Turning of the colors and of course Oktoberfest!

Logan had a short week this week.  In Logan that means not enough school, so try our best to drive mom insane.  Yea, he about succeeded.  I totally threatened him today, if he didn't behave the rest of the day I wouldn't let him go to school tomorrow.  As empty of a threat it was, so far as I type it is working. He did however managed to get his mug in the Saturday edition of the Tribune AND get interviewed on KHAS for the All About Bats class he attend on Friday.  My little media hound!

I took a day off of studying on total accident.  I went over to the neighbors and we talked for several hours killing her cleaning and my studying.  I don't think either of us were all too upset.  Tara is the flippin' hilarous.  I would almost call her a girlie friend.  GASP, I know...

Took a morning trip to Cabelas and Target.  We looked for jackets at Cabelas, I think Corey is getting one, I still want a longer one with a hood.  Corey can't decided between the camo or white camo.  So, my bet is by the end of winter he will have both, I'm just sayin'!  The whole trip we only bought things for Logan, go figure.  A couple Magic Tree House books and some yogurt snacks.  The whole trip was to get the books I didn't have in the series yet.  Were they there, of fecking course not!  I forgot I wasn't in a populated area.  So off to Ebay to see if I can find the ones we are missing.  I found a killer deal to close in about 2 hours about 20 books for 10 bucks.  A steal oh HELL yea!  Any repeats have already been promised to my nephew who's mother would rather drink and toke up any books she should get for her son.  Grrr...

I have taken several test this week and hope to take a unit test tonight for Med Terms.  Legal Aspects Unit test sometimes next week and several labs for computers should at least be looked at!  Hell if I am feeling saucy, I may even open the Computers book to do the next test.  But, that doesn't mean I will read the book, just open it!  I am taking my facility tour @ Mary Lanning on Tuesday.  I am getting graded on questions I ask, how I present myself, etc.  Oh joy, time to bust out the BS smile and public persona.  I think I can for an hour, and I will pander for good grades when I have too! 

Now for job updates on Corey.  Yes, we are still put out for the LaCrosse lead job.  When he called to talk to his old boss there, to explain why he was trying to lateral back, Glenn asked why he wasn't a WCM (a manageral media contact called Warning Coordinating Meteorologist).  Corey said he was putting out for Spokane at the same time, yep busted!  So, Glenn is going to try to get him the job in Spokane.  I think the LaX job isn't gonna happen.  But maybe, Glenn will pull him back.  Who the hell knows knows.  He Spokane would trump LaX.  Confusing, try living it!  Spokane closes Monday at 11pmCST.  So, I hope within the next month we know.  Do we stay here, go to LaX, or Spokane.  If we stay Logan will begin Tae Kwon Do,  I may join one of the local dance troupes.  Both are on hold while Corey bids out. 

Honestly there hasn't been much of note.  So sorry for the blandness, so is life.

0 witty replies:

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!