People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People that know me wish I was.
LOL that is so funny! :)
So funny! :) Hey, I saw your comment on Lisa's blog. I finally found some yellow socks, so I'll be making some yellow monkeys tomorrow and posting them on my Etsy store soon! :)
Yellow sock monkey for Logan, oh yeah baby!
lol but wait did you have swine flu? I am confused did I miss a post?
So, I've made a yellow monkey, and I'll be listing it on my Etsy store in the next 15 minutes... :)
That is funny!
lol...oh my word this is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment
7 witty replies:
LOL that is so funny! :)
So funny! :)
Hey, I saw your comment on Lisa's blog. I finally found some yellow socks, so I'll be making some yellow monkeys tomorrow and posting them on my Etsy store soon! :)
Yellow sock monkey for Logan, oh yeah baby!
lol but wait did you have swine flu? I am confused did I miss a post?
So, I've made a yellow monkey, and I'll be listing it on my Etsy store in the next 15 minutes... :)
That is funny!
lol...oh my word this is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment