Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mmmm chocolate!

Since both Stacie's Madness and I Hate Whine did the quiz, I thought WTH.





The Chocolate Oracle Says You're Mellow



You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.

You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.

Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.



You are mellow, spiritual, and philosophical.

You are a true humanitarian. You enjoy helping people.

Your heart can be too open at times. You sometimes over-extend yourself.



You love new adventures and activities. You enjoy living a full life, even if it is chaotic.

You feel lost when things are quiet. You rather not think... you prefer to just do!

3 witty replies:

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

my chocolate oracle says - eat me

HA! the chocolate wants me to eat it, get it? ok i suck at this

thanks for being a new follower at SFTC!

Lisa Anne said...

I love these. I'm so going to do this right now and use it as my post for Sunday!! I'll be linking through to your blog of course. lol

Thanks,

Kristi said...

WTH is with the blogging slow down?

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!