Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week In Review

-I became Kristi's Hobby, well at least antagonizing me has become her hobby. I even made her daily to-do list. If you ask me though, she has been slacking BIG time!

-Got a flippin awesome blogging award from Mama Mel!

-Began conversing on Twitter with a Rabbit...Loooong story!

Monday was as you all know, Labor Day. In parent that means no school. Logan and I decided that we like him in school better and hate long weekends (unless they start on Friday). He missed his friends, I missed quiet.

Tuesday, Corey put out for for the Sr. Met job in LaCrosse. No none of my famdamily knows about it. Family at lunch with us the Sat we were in LaCrosse knows about it (ie Bio-Dad's side) don't want to tell the rest. Corey and I got into a HUGE argument about it that night after he got home from work. I was called selfish, because I guess I never once told him, "I see it from your prospective honey." Ummm, yea, ME selfish, the one toted all over the damn Midwest while he figures out what the feck he wants to do with his life. All I will say to that comment is ELKO! Selfish my ass! I am still lit about it as I sit here now. I know I let things go so well.

Thursday, I found my new most favorite pic ever...

Friday, I was woke by Corey early saying his Tacoma's battery was dead. Marla jumped the truck and later that day we went and got a new battery. I cannot complain when this battery was the factory installed battery from '03. Hell, I cannot even say too much as I am proud he has kept a vehicle for more than 9months without buying a new one. Truckster, you are here to stay...for now!

Logan and I commemorated September 11th with the moment of silence and the recap on Fox. He remembered doing this from years past, so I was proud he stood quietly for the initial moment of silence.

I Got tons of school work done this week, only to be sidelined Friday night with a miscalculation in chapter size. By midnight, my brain shut down scholastically. I am sure however Sully was extremely entertained to hear me singing Collective Soul's Blender Cd at the top of my lungs. All the while my voice sounded like a chain smoking, whiskey guzzling bar maiden. Damn you allergies.

Saturday, Shit Creek over flowed again. Smell was wonderful.

We went to a play date at the Hastings Museum, 'Going Buggy' it was great most of the time was spent out in the "native grass" display outside the front of the building. Great for allergies, better for West Nile! Logan had fun and I guess that is what counts. Kaiden, Kellen, and Hunter were there and he played with him. Kaiden ever the diva and has not changed since preschool with Lo 2 years ago, Kel the tomboy little sister who crushes on Logan and Hunter their cousin, all chased each other eand Lo around in the grasses while we Mom's chatted about how great it would be to move back to the upper Midwest. Those 3 kids are so stinking cute, I just love when we run into them around at these events!

Bought Logan's Halloween costume. It took over 30minutes for him to choose. It was a nightmare, worse than clothing shopping with a teenage girl. All and all he looks stinking cute.

Sunday, We went out to The Night at the Museum too Experience at the Hastings Museum. It was really neat they had live characters all over the place and a passport with hieroglyphics to figure out. Yea, I cheated cause I remember bits of Egyptology from school--I know my geek is showing again! Sigh. I am not sure who Logan liked the best, I will try to get the pics up on his site sometime next week.

On the docket for next week:

More classes, bet you didn't see that one coming!
Sully needs a bath.
The Lost Symbol come out, I can hardly wait!
Truck gets to go back to GI for it's oil change.
Meet with my new program adviser and hash out next semesters game plan.
Hit an AC football game?
Maybe go see The Night at the Museum 2 with Corey at the I max next weekend.
Try to get into a normal sleeping schedual. <--pipe dream, I know!

0 witty replies:

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!