Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mostly Wordless Wednesday



It was a hell of a night here last night, I don't really want to get into it. Keep it light for now. A girlfriend sent me this in an email and it made me giggle. Some will get the humor in this, the rest of you will confirm your thoughts that I am truly insane. Either way, enjoy!

4 witty replies:

I Am The Mom said...

sorry you had a rough night. :(

hugsssssss

funny little pic there. lol

Tina said...

love the pic..

Babe in Babeland said...

Hilarious!

SOrry about the rough night. :-(

LazyCrazyMama said...

LOL!! Nice to have a little humor relief :)

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!