Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

I have a slight addition to reading books.  Got a Kindle and saved a forest or two at least in the 4-5 months of having it.  Yes, eco-me, beat that you tree hugging hippies!  Danger, many many books at your fingertips whenever you want them.  Take last night when I started reading about midnight and stopped at three-ish.  Now, I knew fully Logan would be up at 6am.  I had to finish the book I had started the night before and start reading The Lost Symbol.  My nose is in textbooks or dealing with shat at home all day long, it is my escape.  I admit I may have an issue as I am dragging ass this morning.  I have a meeting in 30, but I am bringing my Kindle just in case there is a wait.

4 witty replies:

Lisa Anne said...

I love reading too. YOu sould join the book club I just joined. I want a kindle, but I just love the way books smell. there's nothing greater then the smell of a book. lol

Theta Mom said...

I love to read, too. I was an avid reader until I had children. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Reviewer11 said...

Awesome, another book lover! Whohoo!

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I bookmarked your blog, I love the banner lol! So cute and funny.

Mel said...

I am totally a readaholic too........i bring a book everywhere just in case there is wait time...;-) not yet invested in a kindle...

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!