exactly how shatty I felt last night. Allergies alone are painful add on cramps from my quarterly peroid (I was advised do to cramping pains to only have it 4 times a year) and whatever the feck was going on with my muscles. It was one of those night you run a fever and your teeth are chattering from the pain type of nights.
It started out like all of my nerves were tingling, everywhere. Clothing was un-comfy but necessary, any time something rubbed against my skin it ached/burned. Than the fun part came about 2:30am, I woke with pain worse than 5 days in labor with no pain killers. All the muscles in my back and legs were constricted while my arms had virtually no strength. I took a muscle relaxer and after 20mins
passed out fell asleep only to be awaken an hour later by it getting worse. By this point Corey was annoyed and told me to take a heavier pain killer. Umm, nope took something and didn't want to risk an interaction, you know like death! By morning I felt like I had been on a week long bender. My sinuses drained, ears still full and back with a dull ache. WTF happened last night. What ever it was I hope it never happens again. I usually don't let pain bring me to tears, but last night was likely one of the worst pains I ever felt. I have to like it to my muscles telling my bones to feck off and try to escape. I know in the morning first thing after dropping off Logan I am hitting the gym and stretching out on " the rack" or the stretching machine, and again when I am done for good measure.
On another medical subject, I am sure Kristi will be interested to know: The federal employees are to log whom and whom in their family has had the swine flu. We are on that list according to the Met in Charge at the office because of the sickness Corey had over Logan's birthday. Subsequently, Logan got sick too, and lastly I yacked once and was so exhausted I couldn't function for about a day and a 1/2. So my question is why are federal employees being logged. Not like we would go to get the swine flu vaccination but really, it's none of their business. I understand the whole CDC thing, but I would like to be checked for antibodies at least before being added to some Big Brother list. KWIM?
0 witty replies:
Post a Comment