Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

For those who missed it earlier

Logan was on Tv again Friday, this time talking about one of the classes I put him in when school was out for the day.  Here is the link from the local tv station.  Me being the stellar parent I am had no idea he was even interviewed, one of our elderly neighbors actually emailed me to say how cute he looked.  I had to laugh.  Go Logan.  He also made it into the paper for the same thing.  No interview, it was more of a Where's Waldo thing where he just "happened" to get into the picture.  Yeah right, and I am only "a little" opinionated, either way I think it is darling and he is stoked!

2 witty replies:

Lisa Anne said...

That is so cool. I think It would be so cool to be on tv!!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

AWWWW!!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!