Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Monday, September 7, 2009

So I give good blog huh...


So this blog award comes from Mama Mel one of the SITS girlies. She also makes sock monkeys, so she has a great blog and who doesn't LOVE sock monkeys! Thank you so much Mama Mel for picking my kick arse humble little blog for the award. I always get weird-ed out when I get props for my rambles, but since my readership has greatly picked up its time to step up and Now time for me to pass on some love to 4 other blogs. I am picking some of the newer blogs I have come across, it was hard choosing.

It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy

Stacie's Madness

Calicobebop

Domestications of the (Once) Single Girl

2 witty replies:

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Sock monkeys?! YESS! ♥

Oh, yeah, and...

THANK YOU.

:D

Unknown said...

sweet! thank you!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!