Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Friday, October 30, 2009

confession time



So Alisha over at It Aint Easy Being Cheesy had a fun blog today.  I usually don't join in these things, but so many of hers were also so much like me, I had to do it.  Plus she's the shit!

First Alisha, I still drink pickle juice, it grosses the weatherman out.  Making it even yummier!  I used to play the violin and piano.  Traumatic and blocked the ability to play both, and any other instrument I think!  I can one up the wrist thing, I hate anyone touching ANY of my joints.  I think I may have been dismembered alive in a past life, well at least its the excuse I use when I lose it when some one does happen to touch me.
  • Did I ever tell you I sleep with my eyes open, sometimes.  It wreaks hell on my contacts.  But the Eye drop company thinks I'm the shit, keeping them in the green buying 2 or more bottles a week.  The weather man loves when in the middle of the night I am sleeping, talking, and have my eyes open.  He just hopes I'm asleep.  On the same note, I am more fluent in French and Latin while I am asleep too, or so I have been told.

  • Did I ever tell you my dog is really named after the guy from GodSmack: 

not Sully from Monsters Inc.: 

We just let the little dude think that.
  • Did I ever tell you I used to be really tight with my Monster-in-Law?  No kidding.  It went to hell after little dude was born.

Did I ever tell you what an awesome older sibling I am.  I was about 9-ish, so Keyara was about 4 and I put her in one of those baby tubs and pushed her down a really tall flight of stairs into an oak table in the dining room below.  Jerry my adopted dad, her full father was not amused.  We however were, and did it again after he left the room.  Taylor sledding down some stairs Pictures, Images and PhotosSeveral years later, I almost broke her nose while sliding her around the house on the hardwood floors, her on a blanket.  I was never good at geometry, and miscalculated the distance of cutting the corner and her blondness turning just right clipping her snozz on the gliders arm. geometry Pictures, Images and Photos(the picture makes finding X so simple!)
-Did I ever tell you I learned how to clean up a lot of blood that night?

  • Did I ever tell you about the same age as above while other girls were playing with Barbies I thought Mario Brothers were the fo-zizzlemario-brothers Pictures, Images and Photos and am tickled that little dude likes them as much as he does? He even digs the cartoon from when I was younger I watched all the time never watched because I was far too cool to watch cartoons...Mario Brothers 3 Intro Pictures, Images and Photos

6 witty replies:

tattytiara said...

Haha, I'm glad you told me!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I love this post-- especially the "blonde's answer on a geometry test"-- I'm blonde, but I can appreciate a good joke at my expense!!!

Kimi said...

Love this...and love Mario and Luigi

Alicia said...

oh my gosh you crack me up!!!! i can't believe you still drink it!!! lol...and i can't believe you used to be tight with the MIL!!! CRAZY!

Tracie said...

That's how I find x. And I'm not blond.

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome blog...I love reading stories.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!