I was about to bust out the ol' pom pons while the weatherman was on the phone with the MIL. As most convros usual revolve around my lack of parentla ability or how my lack of parenting abilities cause such shat as global warming etc...So the subject of my idea of little dude going into Tae Kwon Do and his reluctance to do any form of self defence. I pretty much as usual broke him down to doing it.
I am really good at bothering till I get me way He totally came around to my way of thinking and
reluctantly happily brought Logan to Tea Kwon Do with me. Anyways, back to the phone convro. Weatherman told my MIL it was my idea and it went all down hill from there. Convro went to time spent with little dude vs just dropping a kid off somewhere. MIL brought up the couple times we had tried to go somewhere without little dude and leave him with them. She tried to say we did that. Weatherman went from calm to pissed off in a blink of an eye. Said event she talked about went down a little something like this:
It was before Christmas '05 we were going to run out and get a new conforter for our bed. MIL told is that little dude should stay with them since we wouldn't be gone long. We no sooner got 1/4 a mile away and she called screaming at us over the phone that little dude was crying and she was just freaking out. We turned around and got back. She started yelling at us as we walked into the door. Pretty much telling us that we were abandoning our child. WHAT didn't she just say...? That little stunt gave her a once way trip to not seeing your grandkid prison for months. And cemented her place in mother-in-laws-from-hell
Weatherman reminded her of the fact she couldn't handle little dude crying, ever. Wow. What did you do with my husband and can you stay instead of the Mama's Boy? I had to exit the room as I was really wanting to yell "in your face bio-tch to her!" A small immature, victory, but V-I-C-T-O-R-Y either way baby! You have been called MIL hahahahahaha! I hope the trend continues!
4 witty replies:
I love the Halloween LOOK!!! It's Spooktacular!!
Okay my blogroll says you haven't updated in 3 weeks. WTH!! Thats why I haven't been commenting. I see you changed your back ground.
Small victories wooHoooOO!
i love the background! and dude...i would die if my MIL was like that... thats so not cool! but that's awesome that the hubs stuck up for you!
haha! you get her!
Post a Comment