Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mostly Wordless Wednesday




So let me get this straight, no caulk?  Lets take a closer look shall we...

Hint, we will not be purchasing this tub, or maybe even from this company for our remodel just because they are stupid.

3 witty replies:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

No Caulk, now that's a crack up!!
Okay why does my blogger still say you haven't updated?!! It says 5 weeks now. I'm missing these posts. I swear I'm not ignoring you.

Thanks for the award, and I like what you said about me. ;D

Lisa Anne said...

LOL Yeah okay. Isn't caulk what seals out the water? Seriously. You should write them a letter and let them know how lame they really are. lol

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

LMFAO.

PS...I ♥ your background.

:D

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!