Since I am in the Halloween Spirit time for some tales
This is a re post from December of '06 from my MySpace blog, after you read it, post your best Ghost Story in the comments or leave a link so others can read them!
Current mood: weird
This morning it's official...I was creeped. Corey went in to work, left, gone from the house. Logan was in his room, sleeping, no light on at all. I was face planted in my pillow (very bad for my back BTW), and here my door creek open, steps, and a squeeze on my calf. I flipped over and hopped out of bed. I know who it was, but dang...don't touch me!!!!!!! I get it go check on boy wonder. I was going to go to the bathroom, I kinda shut the door and hear, "go check on the boy." I don't want him talking to me really either. After that, I'm in no mood to pee, but check on Logan. So there was a touch and now a voice in between me and my kiddo. I counted to three and ran into his room throwing open the door. He was just waking up. I am protesting this if this is how I am going to get woke up every morning. Corey's step-grandfather (also his Godfather) is the spook in question, in case you were wondering confirmed by a couple different psychics. We have had an up spin activity since Corey requested his parents give him Bob's spark plug lamp. I protested getting any of Bob things and got away with it since 2000, till 2 weeks ago. I know since we were in "NoDac" in October Logan has been greeting the "old man" on the stairs as he calls him as we come home. Corey didn't believe me till we (Logan and I) were at the gym and Corey was here alone later that week. He was hearing stuff moving downstairs and feeling someone standing over him. He thought someone was home, nope.
*We found out shortly after Logan suffered from sleep apnea. A removal of his adenoids would help solve the problem. And the stuff didn't stop for a while
my son's closet sits opposite his bedroom window. at night when the closet light is on, you can see the closet's reflection in the window. i leave the light on at night for my son. as i was walking out of the room, i looked back at the window and saw what appeared to be an elderly woman sitting on top of his toy box. it was only there for a second b/c when i blinked my eyes, it was gone.
This is so great Krim!!!! I have a couple ghost stories....
One when I was about 5-6 years old a face on the wall started talking to me...I don't have a vivid memory of it...I just know it happened....
Also, after my grandmother just passed away in my grandfathers bedroom on the other side of the wall - I was in their bathroom feeling sick and really sad and I saw a figure near the bathroom door that looked like it was sparkling and all in gold...I closed my eyes and said "Goodbye Grandma" and when I opened them "SHE" was gone....
This is so great Krim!!!! I have a couple ghost stories....
One when I was about 5-6 years old a face on the wall started talking to me...I don't have a vivid memory of it...I just know it happened....
Also, after my grandmother just passed away in my grandfathers bedroom on the other side of the wall - I was in their bathroom feeling sick and really sad and I saw a figure near the bathroom door that looked like it was sparkling and all in gold...I closed my eyes and said "Goodbye Grandma" and when I opened them "SHE" was gone....
Found your blog from a mutual friend, and I'm so glad I did-- it's fabulous!
I've got a ghost story for you (old family folklore, I was only a baby when this happened). As the story goes, when my cousin Trisha got married, there was a 2 hour gap between the wedding and reception. The extended family went to a bar to pass time, where my grandmother reported ran into "Charlie", the dearly-departed of the groom's grandmother. Apparently, Charlie had come searching for his loving wife... because she keeled over in the middle of the reception! The worst part is, nobody told Frank his grandmother had died until after the honeymoon... and her burial!!!
8 witty replies:
Thanks! Love creepy! Anyone wanting ghost stories all week come to my blog (thanks crimmy for letting me post this). Keep more scare coming!
I don't have any ghost stories. Thank God they leave me alone. Im a scaredy cat and couldnt take it anyway:)
BTW--Thats flipping creepy
my son's closet sits opposite his bedroom window. at night when the closet light is on, you can see the closet's reflection in the window. i leave the light on at night for my son. as i was walking out of the room, i looked back at the window and saw what appeared to be an elderly woman sitting on top of his toy box. it was only there for a second b/c when i blinked my eyes, it was gone.
love the 'old man' part... Bens stories are much better than mine.
This is so great Krim!!!! I have a couple ghost stories....
One when I was about 5-6 years old a face on the wall started talking to me...I don't have a vivid memory of it...I just know it happened....
Also, after my grandmother just passed away in my grandfathers bedroom on the other side of the wall - I was in their bathroom feeling sick and really sad and I saw a figure near the bathroom door that looked like it was sparkling and all in gold...I closed my eyes and said "Goodbye Grandma" and when I opened them "SHE" was gone....
This is so great Krim!!!! I have a couple ghost stories....
One when I was about 5-6 years old a face on the wall started talking to me...I don't have a vivid memory of it...I just know it happened....
Also, after my grandmother just passed away in my grandfathers bedroom on the other side of the wall - I was in their bathroom feeling sick and really sad and I saw a figure near the bathroom door that looked like it was sparkling and all in gold...I closed my eyes and said "Goodbye Grandma" and when I opened them "SHE" was gone....
Found your blog from a mutual friend, and I'm so glad I did-- it's fabulous!
I've got a ghost story for you (old family folklore, I was only a baby when this happened). As the story goes, when my cousin Trisha got married, there was a 2 hour gap between the wedding and reception. The extended family went to a bar to pass time, where my grandmother reported ran into "Charlie", the dearly-departed of the groom's grandmother. Apparently, Charlie had come searching for his loving wife... because she keeled over in the middle of the reception! The worst part is, nobody told Frank his grandmother had died until after the honeymoon... and her burial!!!
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment