I will call this installment my shreek in review.

- I was drowning in classwork this week. 4 chapters, yes, 4 damn chapters due by tomorrow. I had it sorted Friday, though. There may or
wasmay not have been almost-all-nighters to get there. Over 250 pages for the said class too.

Speed reading came in handy in spades. It took till the last chapter for me to become remotely interested in the books. Gawd! By Thursday evening I was feeling just like this:
Only 3 more chapters till that class is D-O-N-E! I have 2 chapters due by the 2nd for another class, but should be cake. And the other two classes were not hardcore about assigning crap during fall break.
- Little Dude had a rough week at school. I have no idea where his low bullshit tolerance came from, but one of the repeat kindergartners annoy the living daylights out of him. So he got in trouble for yelling at the kid. At least he didn't swear at him or call him names, I will be the mature party and do it for him:
I wish that would have been the worst of it, but he also about had the gym teacher in tears from him ignoring her when she was trying to tell him what to do. Did I say bad week, I mean bad day, yep all one day! He got out of going to the principals office only barely, he better thank his Grandpa Tom for those looks! then he got on a roll and wouldn't sit still, whistling Fuzzy in circle time, causing himself and a girl who joined in to get in trouble. Fuzzy my darling little bunny, you totally gave away who you were on Tuesday during the bonus round of Lyric Trivia.
- Family Movie night Saturday. We went to see Harry Potter and the 1/2 Blood Prince at the Hasting Museum's Imax theater. It was Little Dude's and my second time seeing it, Weathermans 1st time. And I hear the Dvd comes out December 8th.
- Cabelas got in our jackets, just in time for more cold, crappy weather. Corey has to send his back because the bottom cord wasn't sewn in.
Upcoming events for the week:
- Weatherman is off all week, and we will be spending time at Little Dudes school, getting the Haunted Houses ready for the weekend.

- Halloween, Trunk or Treat and "Haunted House" for kids on Saturday.
- Friday night and Saturday night I'm working at the Adult Haunted House. I cannot wait to spill what is in there.
- I will be not on as much, as I have the Weatherman is
high maintancehome and we will be prepping for the haunted house.
- One huge negitive of next weekend...the inlaws could be invading. Here are my parting thoughts on that:
Needless to say, I will be spending a lot of time at Little Dude's school, hopefully not bailing my kid out of the principal's office...














3 witty replies:
Ahh man...he did have a rough day:( But, I can relate I have a low BS tolerance too:D
BTW--Im totally stealing your Bart photo. For some reason it makes me think of Big Dog.
I was watching a movie earlier today and my stress levels shot up at the mere mention of term papers. When make believe term papers in a movie do that to me you can well imagine how ably I handle real academic stress. You and Little Dude have my full sympathies.
Please take pictures of the Haunted House! I've always loved doing them and going to them. I've been living through your tweets about this, so keep it up!
Post a Comment